Purdue / Kroger Pharmacy Community Practice Residency
Program Coordinator: Leslie M. Lake, PharmD (email@example.com)
Number of Positions: 1
Lauren McCauley, PharmD
- Hometown: Greenwood, IN
- College: Purdue University College of Pharmacy
- Why Kroger: I have worked for Kroger as an intern since May 2013. I enjoy working directly with my patients in a community setting and being able to develop trusting relationships with them. I have always loved working for Kroger because of their mission to simplify healthcare by creating solutions that combine Health, Wellness and Nutrition; connecting with customers on an emotional and personal level.
- Research Interests: My primary research interests are preventative services (i.e. immunizations) and medication therapy management.
- Career Interests: Following residency, I would like to continue working for Kroger and gain experience managing a pharmacy. Then, I would like to pursue a career as a Pharmacy Practice Coordinator so that I can coach other Kroger pharmacists to improve the patient care experience.
- What I enjoy about Indianapolis: I have lived in Indiana all my life, so to me Indianapolis just feels like home! I appreciate that it is a diverse city and there is always something to do!
- Hobbies: In my free time, I like to stay active! I really enjoy cooking and baking. I also have challenged myself to build furniture and to sew. I even made my bridesmaid dress for my brother's wedding last summer!
Nick Madison, PharmD (2011-12) – Pharmacy Manager, Kroger Pharmacy J332; preceptor, Kroger CPRP
Alison Haas, PharmD (2012-13) – Pharmacy owner, Jackson Health & Wellness Center
Jennifer Buehrle, PharmD (2013-14) – Pharmacy Manager, Gene Maddy Drugs J-848
Greg Blette, PharmD (2014-15) – Clinical Pharmacy Consultant, Catholic Medical Partners
Matt Budi, PharmD (2015-16) – Pharmacy Manager, Kroger Pharmacy J-333
Lola Adeoye, PharmD (2016-2017) - Hook Drug Foundation Fellow in Community Practice Research / M.S. in Pharmacy Practice with an Emphasis in Medication Safety in Indianapolis, IN. Lola is also working part-time at Kroger Pharmacy during her fellowship.
Kathryn Hubbard, PharmD (2017-2018) – Staff Pharmacist, Kroger Pharmacy J-109