- Kozak MA, Melton JR, Gernant SA, Snyder ME. A needs assessment of unused and expired medication disposal practices: a study from the Medication Safety Research Network of Indiana. Res Soc Adm Pharm. 2016;12:336-40.
- Patel P, Hemmeger H, Kozak MA, Gernant SA, Snyder ME. Community pharmacist participation in a practice-based research network (PBRN): a report from the Medication Safety Research Network of Indiana (Rx-SafeNet). J Am Pharm Assoc. 2015; 55: 649-55.
- Meyerson BE, Ryder PT, von Hippel C, Coy K. We can do more than just sell the test: pharmacist perspectives about over-the-counter rapid HIV tests. AIDS Behav 2013;17(6):2109-13.
- Ryder PT, Meyerson BE, Coy KC, von Hippel CD. Pharmacists’ perspectives on HIV testing in community pharmacies. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association 2013;53(6):595-600.
Other Community Pharmacy Programs Publications
- Gernant SAa, Snyder ME, Jaynes H, Sutherland JM, Zillich AJ. The effectiveness of pharmacist-provided telephonic medication therapy management on emergency department utilization in home health patients. J Pharm Technol. In press.
- Snyder ME, Frail CKa, Gernant SAa, et al. Fellowships in community pharmacy research: experiences of five schools and colleges of pharmacy. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2016;56:316-322.
- Allain L, Baertschi SW, Clapham D, Foti C, Lantaff WMa, Reed RA, Templeton AC, Tonnesen HH. Implications of in-use photostability: proposed guidance for photostability testing and labeling to support the administration of photosensitive pharmaceutical products, Part 3: oral drug products. J Pharm Sci. 2016 May;105(5):1586-94.
- Gonzalvo JD, Kruckeberg Ec, Newton ML, Chang E, Olenik NLc, Gernant SAa. Advanced diabetes credentials for the community pharmacist: a pilot study. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003). 2016 May-Jun;56(3):274-279
- Kernodle AR, Frail CKa, Gernant SAa, Pater KS, Doebbeling B, Snyder ME. Patient experiences using a brief screening tool for medication-related problems in a community pharmacy setting: a qualitative study. J Pharm Pract. Published online ahead of print on September 29, 2015.
- Wellman BR, Frail CKa, Zillich AJ, Snyder ME. Pharmacists’ experiences with a telephonic medication therapy management program for home health care patients. Consult Pharm. 2015; 30: 163-74.
- Huet Ab, Frail CKa, Lake LM, Snyder ME. The impact of passive and active promotional strategies on patient acceptance of medication therapy management services. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2015; 55: 178-81.
- Snyder ME, Pater KS, Frail CKa, Hudmon KS, Doebbeling BN, Smith RB. Utility of a brief screening tool for medication-related problems. Res Soc Adm Pharm. 2015; 11: 253-64.
- Olenik NLc, Gonzalvo JD, Snyder ME, Nash CL, Smith CT. Perceptions of Spanish-speaking clientele of patient care services in a community pharmacy. Res Soc Adm Pharm. 2015; 11: 241-52.
a - Current or Previous Hook Drug Foundation Fellow in Community Practice Research
b - Previous Kroger/Purdue PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Resident
c - Previous Mathes/Purdue PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Resident
Questions? E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org