Holly L. Mason
Professor of Pharmacy Administration
1975 M.S., Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
1972 B.S., Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Development of methodologies to assess performance-based student outcomes in pharmacy education as well as overall programmatic assessment.
Pharmacist practice patterns and the supply of pharmacy personnel.
Studies focusing on the effects of pharmacy education and practice on the career path development of pharmacists.
Analysis and evaluation of problems and their solutions as they relate to the delivery of patient-oriented pharmacy services.
PHRM 200, Pharmacy Orientation II
PHRM 425, Deans Forum
PHRM 831, Pharmacy in the Health Care System
PHRM 850, Immunization Certification
CLPH 451, Curricular Practical Training
CLPH 490, Geriatric Experience for Pharmacy Students
PHPR 100, Pharmacy Orientation I
PHPR 432, Ethics in Pharmacy Practice
PHPR 451, Issues in Pharmacy
PHPR 469, Principles of Pharmacy Practice
PHPR 664, Current Research Techniques
PHAD 452, Social Aspects of Pharmacy Practice
PHAD 490, Special Topics
PHAD 598, Introduction to Research in Pharmacy Administration
PHAD 690, 691, Special Topics in Pharmacy Administration
PHAD 696, Pharmacy Administration Department Seminar
1. M. Noureldin, H. L. Mason, M. M. Murawski, G. C. Hyner, K. S. Plake, “Family Caregivers’ Involvement in Care-Recipient Medication Management and Association with Information-Seeking Behavior, JAPhA, 57: 170-177 (2017).
2. A. M. Chen, K. S. Yehle, N. M. Albert, K. F. Ferraro, H. L. Mason, M. M. Murawski, and K. S. Plake, “Relationships Between Health Literacy and Heart Failure Knowledge, Self-Efficacy, and Self-Care Adherence,” Research in Soc. Admin. Pharm. , 2014;10(2):378-386
3. M. Noureldin, M. M. Murawski, H. L. Mason, and K. S. Plake, “Student Pharmacists’ Attitudes Toward Complementary and Alternative Medicine,” J. Am. Pharm. Assoc., 53:6 (November/December 2013):618-625.
4. K. K. Janke, K. A. Kelley, S. E. Kuba, H. L. Mason, B. A. Mueller, K. S. Plake, H. H. Seaba, S. R. Soliman, B. V. Sweet, G. Yee, “Re-envisioning Assessment for the Academy and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education’s Standards Revision Process,” Am. J. Pharm. Ed., 77 (2013) Article 141.
5. K. K. Janke, H. H. Seaba, L. S. Welage, S. A. Scott, S. M. Rabi, K. A. Kelley, and H. L. Mason, “Building a Multi-Institutional Community of Practice to Foster Assessment,” American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 76 (4) Article 58 (May 2012).
6. A.M. H. Chen, K. S. Yehle, K. S. Plake, M. M. Murawski, and H. L. Mason, “Health Literacy and Self-Care of Patients with Heart Failure.” Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 2011; 26 (6):446-45.
7. M. E. Kiersma, K. S. Plake, and H. L. Mason, “Relationship between Admission Data and Pharmacy Student Involvement in Extracurricular Activities,” American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, October 2011;75(8): Article 155
8. N. E. Hagemeier, and H. L. Mason, “Student Pharmacists’ Perceptions of Testing and Study Strategies,” American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 2011;75(2): Article 35.
9. A. M. H. Chen, K. S. Yehle, K. S. Plake, M. M. Murawski, and H. L. Mason, “Health Literacy and Self-Care of Patients with Heart Failure.” Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 2011; 26(6):246-55.