Cynthia P. Koh-Knox
Faculty Liason, Pharmacy Continuing Education
1997 PharmD, Purdue University
Continuing Professional Development, treating addiction in front of the counter, health care advocacy, innovative active learning techniques, qualitative analysis of reflection writings
PHRM 485, Intercultural and Global Health Issues
PHRM 827, Public Health
PHRM 880, APPEPHPR 486, Beyond Ecstasy
PHPR 489, Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Honors and Credentials
Horizons Faculty Mentor of the Year
Chaney Family Preceptor of the Year
Cardinal Health Generation Rx Champion Award
Bowl of Hygeia, APhA Foundation and NASPA
St. Elizabeth Advanced Wound Healing
1. Koh-Knox, CP, Weber, ZA. Addison’s Disease. In: Schwinghammer TL, Koehler JM, Borchert JS, Park S, Slain DS, eds. Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach. 10th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2017; 237-239.
2. Palombi LC and Koh-Knox CP. The Drug Court Pharmacist: Expanding pharmacy practice and addressing substance abuse. INNOVATIONS in Pharmacy. 2016;7(3) Article 12.
3. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Medical Cannabis Toolkit July 2016.. Laura Borgelt, Frank Caligiuri, Allison (Ally) Dering-Anderson, Michaelene (Micki) Kedzierski (Co-Chair), Cynthia (Cindi) Koh-Knox (Co-Chair) Sarah Melton, Don Stanford (online on AACP.org)
4. Law AV, Bottenberg MM, Brozick AH, Currie JD, DiVall MV, Haines ST, Jolowsky C, Koh-Knox CP, Leonard GA, Phelps SJ, Rao D, Webster A, Yablonski E. The PAIRS Checklist for Faculty Mentorship Programs. AACP Joint Councils Task Force on Mentoring 2012-2013. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 2014;78(5) Article 98.
5. Lochid-amnuay S, Waiakarn S, Pongcharoensuk P, Koh-Knox, CP, Keokitichai S. Community pharmacy model under the Universal Coverage Scheme in Thailand. Thai J of Hosp Pharmacy 2009;19(2):110-22.
6. Koh-Knox CP. Book Review: Rollnick S, Miller WR, and Butler CC. Motivational Interviewing in Health Care: Helping Patients Change Behavior. New York, New York: The Guilford Press; 2008. 210 pages, $25/$48, ISBN-13:978-1-59.85-612-0. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education 2009; 73 (7) Article 127.
7. Koh-Knox CP, Peterson JY. Adopt-a-Pharmacy-Student Guide for American Pharmacy Educator Week. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. September 2009 (Printed and distributed in American Pharmacy Educator Week Toolkit yearly since 2009)
8. Murawski M, Payakachat N, Koh-Knox CP. Factors affecting job and career satisfaction among community pharmacists: A structural equation modeling approach. JAPhA 2008; 48:610-20.