Jamie Lyn Woodyard
2012 PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kerr Health & Kerr Drug
2011 PharmD, Purdue University
Student professionalism, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
PHRM 820, Professional Program Laboratory I
PHRM 821, Professional Program Laboratory II
PHRM 840, Professional Program Laboratory III
PHRM 841, Professional Program Laboratory IV
PHRM 860, Professional Program Laboratory V
PHRM 861, Professional Program Laboratory VI
Honors and Credentials
Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist; Board of Pharmacy Specialties
Joe E. Haberle Outstanding Educator Finalist; St. Louis College of Pharmacy
Wal-Mart Scholar; American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
Dean’s List and Semester Honors; Purdue University
Center for Healthy Living – Purdue University
1. Kebodeaux CD, Peters GL, Stranges PM, Woodyard JL, Vouri, SM. Faculty perception of team-based learning over multiple semesters. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. In Press.
2. Yancey AM, Pitlick M, Woodyard JL. Utilization of external reviews by colleges of pharmacy during the promotion and tenure process for pharmacy practice faculty. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2017 Mar-Apr; 9(2):255-60.
3. Shelly JL, Scolaro KL. Utility of a professionalism assessment form activity: a survey of students and teaching assistants. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2015 Sept; 8(1):119-24.
4. Kebodeaux C, Shelly J. Examining recent advances in understanding and treatment of dry eye disease: an eye on the pharmacist’s role. Pharmacy Times. 2015 Sept; 81(9):95-102.
5. Wilson J, Matulewicz A, Shelly J, Scolaro KL. Development of a one-year academic fellowship in a skills lab environment. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2015 Jan; 7(3):411-6.
6. Shelly J, Hiller D., Zhai L, Ferreri S., Marciniak M. Individualized dosing of children’s liquid medications in the community pharmacy setting: a survey of parents and guardians. INNOVATIONS in Pharmacy 2013; 4(3).
7. Wenthur CJ, Romack BS, Vernon VP, Shelly JL, et al. Opinions and experiences of Indiana pharmacists and student pharmacists: the need for addiction and substance abuse education in the United States. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2013 Jan-Feb;9(1):90-100.
8. Shelly J, Ferreri S. OTCs Today: iBGStar: The ‘iPhone blood glucose meter’. Pharmacy Today 2012;18(9):28.
9. Shelly J, Scolaro K. Risk of infection with tap water use in neti pots. Content update for chapter 11 ‘Disorders Related to Cold and Allergy’ in 17th edition of the Handbook of Nonprescription Drugs. Posted Oct. 2012.
10. Coppol E, Shelly J, Kaakeh Y, Shepler B. A comparative look at the safety profiles of intravenous iron products used in the hemodialysis population. Ann Pharmacother 2011;45:241-7.